Church of Saints Simon and Helena


Church of Saints Simon and Helena Church of Saints Simon and Helena - a sample of neo-Romanesque style situated on the current Independence Square, was built in 1905 - 1910 at the expense of the landlord Edward Voinilovich Minsk in memory of his early deaths of children.



Church of Saints Simon and Helena entirely built of red brick, in what is popularly nicknamed the Red Church. In 1932 there was a Polish theater BSSR State, later converted into a studio. The building of the church back in 1990, and in 1996 at the entrance to Church of Saints Simon and Helena was a bronze statue of the Archangel Michael.



Catholic church has a long interesting history that began in the late nineteenth century. See all Monuments and Landmarks in Belarus




Contact us:
Our phones:
+375-29-3322305
e-mail:
igordoncov@mail.ru

Call: 9:00 - 21:00
We work seven days a week.