Government House


Government House Government House - Constructivist monument, located on Independence Square. Construction lasted from 1930 to 1934 under the project of Joseph Langbard. In the work of the House Government also attended the best Belarusian sculptors and painters.



The building has about 1000 offices, and its total area - 41563 m. m curious that before the retreat of the city during the Second World fascist troops mined the building, but their plan was defeated and unable to defuse it. At present, Government House is a historical and cultural value of Belarus.



Government House - the largest building in the Belarusian architecture. Its capacity is 240 thousand cubic meters. Despite its large size, the cold gray tones and some plaster stone crushing volumes, the building does not seem bulky and heavy. Other sights Minsk link here.




Contact us:
Our phones:
+375-29-3322305
e-mail:
igordoncov@mail.ru

Call: 9:00 - 21:00
We work seven days a week.