Bernardine monastery complex


Bernardine monastery complex Bernardine monastery complex (St. Cyril and Methodius, 4) was built in 1628 on the initiative of Andrew Konsovskiy Krasnoselski headman and his brother Ian, originally designed as a wooden, but subsequently acquired the characteristics of Baroque. Buildings Bernardine monastery complex has repeatedly suffered from fires, but whenever restored.



In 1864, Bernardine monastery complex was confiscated by the church in connection with the participation of the faithful in the uprising. The most curious part of the complex is considered the former St. Joseph's Church, currently used as an archive.



The complex of buildings of the former Bernardine monastery will be restored in 2013 with an eye on World Hockey Championship, which will be held in Minsk and will require a significant expansion of hotel stock capital.



 




Contact us:
Our phones:
+375-29-3322305
e-mail:
igordoncov@mail.ru

Call: 9:00 - 21:00
We work seven days a week.